Saturday, October 03, 2015

[ Review ] Spring Anime 2015 : Kyoukai no Rinne



Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) / Rin-ne
Author : Takahashi Rumiko
Episodes : 25
Genre : School, Mystery, Supernatural, Comedy
Status : Finished
Type : Manga


Review :

Basically graduated from Lamu the Invader Girl, Inu Yasha, and Ranma 1/2, Kyoukai no Rinne perharps would be the most mediocre of all. Taken a back from serious fighting, mystery plots etc etc, the series provides the audience to what Anime is like. 

I accidentally discovered this anime when I was planning for my building lay-out plates, it was pretty scary at first since it's all about the non/co-existing creatures and the like. I can still remember that 12:00 to 3:00 am, in the morning, could get you gone back to bed and just let your classmates do the math problems. Thank goodness ! that my ritual is Anime first before studying ( as a motivation ). I started to look forward every episode of the series focusing on light comedy with slice of life plot progression. Point taken to Rumiko's character serialization , one is far from her other works. You could not say " Ah! Mamiya Sakura portrays like Kagome from Inu Yasha ". It's one of the most desirable acts from the series. 

Apparently, not most from it's episodes are memorable though. My favourite was Christmas Episode, how Ageha tries to catch Rinne in most of his time available but ended up with a group celebration. Haha. If the anime's goal would be a group story , suprisingly the plot would thicken per episode. But like as I said, " The series provides the audience to what Anime is like." Anime should be ,sometimes, is afar taken back from serious fighting with mystery plots, fan service and the like. Anime should provide an entertaining value as runned by a particular number of minutes. Rin-ne is deserved to be recognized as one of the most interesting round-about life-money issues in a mediocre way.

The musicality each episode is bland, too dry but I guess it's okay. I cant even imagine putting catchy notes while the episode is airing. Moreover, I was favorable more for it's first Opening ( Riot of the Cherry Blossom ) than Ura to Ura , the second Opening. The first was voiced powerful, catchy and wholesome to the series which replaced by the second which seems more childish though funny in my accent. I still find the Ending , sleepy and draggy for my taste of music. ( peace )

I dont have the plan to read the plot progression in the manga as of now since there'll be Kyoukai no Rinne 2nd season, so apart from comparing it's own value as a manga to it's animation Sentai Films has done a pretty good job giving justice to it's comedic act and not deminishing funny times to the series punch lines.

Rate : 8/10