Wednesday, January 11, 2017

2016 ANIME WRAP UP


 So I was basically dead. haha. Ive been running out of source materials and decided for a long break. Speaking of breaks, here are the lists of what happened during those break with Anime.

--

 Remember how shocking how your best girl, ended up with your best friend?
--
Anime version of Rance's Harem (if you dont know who Rance is , Dont bother, it's R20)
--
The phenomenal series with atleast 6 episodes with the same ending to get the plot moving.
--
The meme lord arises.
--
Koro-sensei's death.
--
You're kind of squad.
--
My ideal brother.
--
Muscular girls are superb!
--
I've always been eager when opening my pc.
--
The FATAL/FATEFUL encounter of the two idiots.
--
OREKI v2.0
--
The suicidal husband and your bestfriend wanna have.
--
Revenge couldnt feel you this good.
--
What lacks on One Punch Man, exists on this series.
--
The climax of Re:Zero that overwritten the storyline of other romance series.
"I love you too" to "I love Emilia"
--
Same time when the first korean webtoon premieres it's anime debut. (Noblesse)
--
How Shokugeki no Soma shown what you should do during your college OJTs.
--
My My My, Allen~
--
Short Anime's owning their respective genres.
--
Suprising plot developments toward the series and it's characters.
--
How grave the Japanese warriors's pride is and their barbaric, superb movies and critical battle thinking.
--
Anime theories are damn scary
--
The battle of Philosophies and the rise of MVP.
--
and lastly THE FANDOM THAT YOU CANNOT ESCAPE.
--
[p.s.] my laptop unexpectedly shut down yesterday,
I got pissed and decided to continue it tomorrow xDDDD
--
2016 lists were quite good but there was one season
when most of the series airing ended up with open ending.